Glimmar’s Steampunk Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a one of many oldest and highly regarded Useful resource pack. It is available in a two completely different resolutions of 32×32 and 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began round some 9 years in the past and it has been up to date continuously. It was created by Glimmar.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack is predicated on a Victorian science fiction theme and it has fantasy style in that shall be often known as Steampunk in that whereas you can be having Steampunk with gears and levers with steam powered machines. It’ll flip your Minecraft world into an entire new sort of universe. All the things you can be having shall be often powered with steam together with machines, electrical energy and energy sources.
Glimmar’s Steampunk Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Solar and Sky.
- Added Mobs and Gadgets.
- New Bookshelf and Machines.
- Added Water and Buildings.
- Added Steam boats and Enhanced sport system.
- New Villagers and Random mobs.
- Improved Tripwire bugs.
- Improved Meals and Stuff.
- Fastened CTM and choices.
Glimmar’s Steampunk Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Glimmar’s Steampunk Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Glimmar | Source Link: CurseForge