FreeLook is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 which will allow you to appreciate the merits of the new game camera. I’m sure that you may have noticed some shortcomings of the game camera. For example, during the movement would not be able to use the camera rotation without changing the movement of the character.
– Sponsored Ads –
Simply put, the camera is fixed to the player, and you only run where you look. This is quite inconvenient, especially when it comes to any pvp battles. Indeed, if you run anywhere, it is important to observe all the other opponents who are on the map.
Now you can do this by pressing a special button, which you can choose, based on how you feel comfortable. Now you can run by pressing the button and look around. Also, the mod can be used when playing on servers, for this you will definitely not get banned!
- You can move the camera 360 degrees around the player.
- Also works in “Creative” mode.
FreeLook Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download FreeLook Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
FreeLook Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: celibistrial | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: jmilthedude | Source Page: CurseForge