FORM Architecture is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2, which allows all players to get what they have long wanted. More precisely, now there are huge opportunities for architects to build new houses and any elements of life in these same houses. Maybe you can build something more global than an ordinary house, who knows what you are capable of? Now about the possibilities of this texture set.
– Sponsored Ads –
What else is interesting?
You get a lot of 3d models of old blocks from which you can create more realistic furniture. For example, you can get stairs that have more steps than the standard ones, also different blocks with cut-outs and other non-standard blocks. In general, this set can do everything, if you are an architect, it’s a great choice!
FORM Architecture Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
FORM Architecture Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Credit: Cube_Studio | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft