Forge Creeper Heal Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 is an open-source add-on for Minecraft Forge that permits you to routinely heal the world after an explosion, impressed by the famous Bukkit CreeperHeal plugin. Shoppers don’t want to put in Forge Creeper Heal to hitch your server, BUT they should have Forge.
– Sponsored Ads –
/fch config reload: reload configuration
/fch heal all [me|<dimension id>] :
- me : Heal all dealt with explosion in your present world
- <dimension id> : Heal all dealt with explosion within the specified dimension
- <No parameters> : Heal all dealt with explosion in each world
The profiler lets you recognize the processing time and reminiscence utilization from this mod.
How to use it:
In the event you wouldn’t have the Forge Creeper Heal shopper half put in, the profiling info is displayed as a chat message.
/(forgecreeperheal|fch) profiler (enable|disable) [dimensionID] [all] [force]
DimensionID: the default DimensionID is the dimension you’re presently in. If specified, the profiler shows the dimension from this argument. If you’re typing this command not within the sport (e.g. from a server window), it is advisable specify the DimensionID or use “all”.
all: enable the profiler for all loaded dimensions.
force: only when disabled drive the profiler to cease, even in case you are not alone to take heed to it.
Forge Creeper Heal Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Forge Creeper Heal Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Forge Creeper Heal Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2