Flywheel Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 gives instruments for mod builders so that they not have to fret about efficiency, or limitations of Minecraft’s archaic rendering engine.
– Sponsored Ads –
Flywheel Mod Features:
- Instancing: Flywheel gives an alternate, unified path for entity and tile entity rendering that takes benefit of GPU instancing. In doing so, Flywheel provides the developer the pliability to outline their very own vertex and occasion codecs, and write customized shaders to ingest that information.
- Shaders: To accomodate the developer and go away extra within the palms of the engine, Flywheel gives a customized shader loading and templating system to cover the main points of the CPU/GPU interface. This technique is a piece in progress. There will likely be breaking adjustments, and I make no ensures of backwards compatibility.
- Performance: Flywheel makes use of its know-how to optimize vanilla tile entity rendering. At the moment, that is solely carried out for chests and bells, however finally Flywheel will speed up all tile entity and all entity rendering. This will likely be launched on a rolling foundation, with updates coming as particular person optimizations are made.
Flywheel Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Flywheel Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Flywheel Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5