FlightHUD is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.3, which is finest fitted to making flights on several types of transport. Undoubtedly, you must moreover set up the mod for airplanes or helicopters to know what the purpose of the mod is. The very fact is that the sport menu of the principle character will embrace quite a lot of auxiliary parts for piloting.
– Sponsored Ads –
What information is available?
- Synthetic horizon – lets you align the piloted transport.
- Details about the flight coordinates. It’s displayed on the sting of the panel.
- The angle at which the flight takes place.
- You possibly can activate the panel for those who use the wings.
- The participant will have the ability to construct his personal flight path with the assistance of the mod, and fly on autopilot.
FlightHUD Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download FlightHUD Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
FlightHUD Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.3
Author: ToroCraft | Source Page: CurseForge