FleshZ is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that at first glance may seem like just another rotten flesh to skin. However, further investigation proved otherwise, because in fact FleshZ is a well-designed mod with a balanced system that allows you to use rotting flesh in your inventory.
– Sponsored Ads –
How does it work?
Using a very traditional method that has been used in real life is to suspend the rotting flesh for an extended period of time and rid it of its harmful effects. From now on, players will not have to give up rotting zombie flesh, as it will be a great addition to the early game. Leather armor can be obtained by killing zombies roaming your base.
In a nutshell, what has been added:
A new skin creation mechanism has been added to the game.
FleshZ Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download FleshZ Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
FleshZ Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: Globox_Z | Source Page: CurseForge