Fishing Real – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will make the process of fishing more realistic. The fact is that when the player catches a fish, it immediately appears in the inventory as a drop. But in fact this is far from it! Now, when catching a fish, it will appear on the sand or grass, next to the player. After that, the fish can die, and you can also save it. After death, the fish will fall out as a drop-off. Everything is realistic!
– Sponsored Ads –
- The mod can be customized. For example, you can change the lifetime of fish on land.
- Possibilities of the mod can be turned off in a special settings menu.
- The mod can be changed according to the desire of the player. There are special files that contain code that can be changed.
It fully supports data packets! In fact, the whole mod uses a data packet for element-> entity conversions!
Put your json files in your fishing folder and reload the data packets to instantly fetch new entities!
Fishing Real Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Fishing Real Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Fishing Real Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: PricelessKoala | Source Page: CurseForge