First-person Model is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that permits you to view the character mannequin from the primary individual within the first individual, so you may expertise Minecraft from the actual standpoint of Steve. This mod does not change any animations, so you may also see Mojang’s questionable animation options (taking a look at you, defend + bow).
– Sponsored Ads –
- Nevertheless, this mod provides so few easy mixin methods to the sport that it ought to work with different upcoming mods (MoBends, actual meals / crawl animations, customized 3D armor, and so forth.).
- Since this mod is solely visible, it can additionally work on vanilla servers.
First-Person Model Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download First-Person Model Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
First-Person Model Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4