Firewolf is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5, which options its excessive antialiasing and fairly vivid processing of all blocks. Many of the programs of the sport have been finalized.
– Sponsored Ads –
What else is interesting?
We’re speaking about such programs as water, day and evening change, brightness settings and coloration correction, in addition to different small particulars, which in complete make this set very appropriate for the sport frequently. Particularly value noting the fairly excessive decision – 128*128, nonetheless, wonderful optimization will can help you play even on a weak gaming system. As well as, the authors of this set crammed the sport with the good three-dimensional fashions.
Firewolf Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Firewolf Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2