Fire Rekindled Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft implements a small set of animations into the sport, which is pertained to largely hearth displaying. Whereas hearth animations similar to campfire and smoke are undoubtedly well-done by Mojang, it typically feels very repetitive and gradual as a consequence of its lack of frames. With Hearth Rekindled, all hearth animations are revamped to have 32 to 64 frames per second, making them appear extra convincing and real looking. Moreover, new animations are saved to be tantamount to the vanilla artwork type, due to this fact it received’t appear misplaced.
– Sponsored Ads –
Fire Rekindled Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Fire Rekindled Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1