3D Buckets and Fish is a Texture for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that can replace the bucket and fish when they’re caught, making these fashions three-dimensional. It is all the time bizarre to see that the bottle is one-dimensional whereas the opposite blocks are three-dimensional, whereas technically the bucket is simply an object, it simply appears incorrect generally to maintain a one-dimensional bucket. Nevertheless, with the concept of a findrec, the bucket will now have depth due to its three-dimensional patterns, and all of the fish you catch within the bucket can even be three-dimensional. That approach it is going to be a lot simpler in your eyes to catch what is going on on while you go fishing.
– Sponsored Ads –
Findrek’s 3D Buckets and Fish Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Findrek’s 3D Buckets and Fish Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1
Credit: Findrek_ | Source Link: CurseForge