Feudalist Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a medieval, gothic and darkish themed Useful resource Pack. It was just lately began about ten days in the past, It has been solely 5% accomplished and additional enhancements will likely be coming quickly. It should have a excessive decision of 128×128 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was developed by Aetheris.
This Useful resource Pack could have a combined theme of lifelike, medieval and fantasy. It should even have shiny and vibrant textures on this Useful resource Pack. Additionally, you will get very detailed blocks and a few distinctive visible components that you’ve by no means seen it earlier than. It should additionally give you 3D Fashions that you’ll assist increase the immersion. It should additionally give you many issues that may embrace golden chest, detailed bricks, castles and wood chairs. You’ll solely get the decision of 64×64, As a result of it’s in early improvement course of and we would see an extra 128×128 model quickly.
– Sponsored Ads –
Feudalist Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Buildings and Timber.
- Mounted Castles and Homes.
- Improved Water and Solar.
- Added Moon and Stock.
- New 3D Fashions and Bookshelf.
- Mounted Candle and Books.
- Added Cabinet and Crate.
- Improved Wool and Vine.
- Mounted Spherical Oak Barrel and Oak Desk.
Feudalist Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Feudalist Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Aetheris | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft