Falling Leaves (Fabric/Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 is a simplistic small client-side mod. It comes up with a config file through which gamers are capable of modify the scale of leaves simply.
– Sponsored Ads –
Falling Leaves (Fabric/Forge) Mod
Though it’s not an enormous mod, it’s fairly vital to make you are feeling every little thing within the environment occurring extra realistically.
It’s presently simple so that you can regulate and go for the scale that you just count on. Are you keen to tweak the values and get a more recent scene?
Word! The mod can operate with every little thing that’s registered as a leaf block.
Falling Leaves (Fabric/Forge) Mod is a beauty mod that’s value you to check out. The bushes that you’ve got ever seen earlier than will look extra vivid after they have totally different leaves. Particularly, you may see that clearly if there’s a slight wind.
Falling Leaves Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Falling Leaves Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Falling Leaves Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5