Excalibur Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a practical and darkish medieval themed Useful resource pack. It was designed to reinforce your primary Minecraft whereas including some fantasy and medieval parts. It has a low decision of 16×16 and it will possibly simply work on each pc. It was developed by Maffhew.
This Useful resource pack may even do attempt to carry your villagers to life and kingdom to draw the gamers to have default decision textures. The writer of this Useful resource pack didn’t appreciated the RPG and medieval themed Useful resource pack so then he tried to make Chivalry that additionally doesn’t satifisy his wants, Then he developed this superior Useful resource pack to carry pleasure into your game.
– Sponsored Ads –
Excalibur Resource Pack Features:
- New Chain armor boots merchandise.
- Added Shulker containers and Coloured beds.
- Improved Sunflower and Pumpkin.
- New Spiders and Foxes.
- Mounted Sponge and Bedrock.
- Mounted Glowstone and Stained glass.
- New Break animation and Title display screen.
- Improved Wool colours and Skybox.
Excalibur Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Excalibur Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: maffhew | Source Link: CurseForge