Equipment Tooltips Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 provides a wide range of icons and numbers. They’re displayed above the tooltip of instruments and objects.
– Sponsored Ads –
Armor, tools, and weapons in Minecraft are various. Now, their tooltips are outfitted with some icons and numbers due to the mod above. The mod provides assist to swords, bows, pickaxes, axes, fishing rods, and so on. It was also referred to as a characteristic for Silent’s Gems. With the mod put in, you additionally know the comparability between the merchandise you’re looking at and the one you’re equipping. If it exhibits a inexperienced up arrow, it means the stat is far greater than the present one you’re holding. In the meantime, a crimson down arrow exhibits the decrease stat. Concerning the yellow sprint, it means each stats are equal.
Some icons included in the mod are:
- Iron Ingot
- Iron Helmet
- Diamond Helmet
- Splash Potion
Listed below are the mods that you should utilize with this mod:
- Silent Gear: The instruments and armor of this mod substituted Silent’s Gems in version 1.13.2. Therefore, the mod naturally provides assist to them.
- Silent’s Gems (for version 1.12.2 solely): The mod was generally known as a piece of SGems at first. Subsequently, the magic and bow stats are nonetheless supported.
- Tinkers’ Construct (for version 1.12.2 in the meanwhile): All harvest instruments will present the identical stats as pickaxes.
The functioning of Equipment Tooltips Mod requires the set up of Minecraft Forge.
Equipment Tooltips Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Equipment Tooltips Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Equipment Tooltips Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2