Enchantment Lore Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a client-side mod. It does nothing when put in on a server, and purchasers can connect with servers that do not have it.
– Sponsored Ads –
Enchantment Lore Mod Features
- With this mod you can open and skim enchanted books.
- For every enchantment within the e book, there might be some lore and an outline of how the enchantment works.
- This mod is totally client-side. It will not do something when you attempt to load it server-side.
Because of sailKite for contributing the built-in lore entries!
Enchantment Lore Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download Enchantment Lore Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Enchantment Lore Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5