Enchant with Mobs is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which will add a new mob to the game. He was borrowed from another game of Mojang studio (the creators of Minecraft). His essence is that he can surround himself with allies, each of which can be very strong.
– Sponsored Ads –
For example, the mob can surround himself with an army of enchanted spiders. They will be immediately distinguishable by their new skin. They will be stronger than the original spiders. By the way, he has a name – “Enchanted”, which is why an army of enchanted friends will always appear next to him.
- Mob will be able to summon other mobs, and all of them will be enchanted and strengthened.
- There is some probability of spawning an enemy in the normal world, and it can appear both at night and in the daytime.
Enchant With Mob Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Enchant With Mob Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Enchant With Mob Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: bagu_chan500 + Evo_934 | Source Page: CurseForge