Easy Steel & More is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 which adds a lot to Minecraft. First of all, the five new minerals in Minecraft. These minerals will be used to create new materials. These materials will be used to create new blocks, clothing, tools!
– Sponsored Ads –
There will also be some special tools, like
- Hammer: Used to break minerals of copper, tin, tungsten, iron, gold.
- The hammer will give you more when breaking with a pickaxe. Using a hammer on coal will also give you carbon powder.
- Hand Shovel: Use on gravel to get sharp flint.
- Paxel: Just pickaxe, axe, and shovel together.
- Hammer: Wood pickaxe, but can dig 9 blocks (3×3) at a time.
In terms of power, mods and tools will have the following strength threshold:
- Sharp flint between stone and bronze.
- Bronze in between flint and iron.
- Steel is between iron and diamond.
- Hardened steel is as strong as steel, but more durable.
- Tungsten carbide is between steel and diamond.
- Another thing you should pay attention to: the mod will add many new recipes to Minecraft. Consequently, you should use JEI (Just Enough Items) to find them easily.
Easy Steel & More Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Easy Steel & More Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Easy Steel & More Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: kwpugh | Source Page: CurseForge