Dynamic FPS is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows you to slightly increase the number of frames per second when playing Minecraft. Also, this mod has some other feature, namely getting more performance from your computer, which the game is in the background.
– Sponsored Ads –
The fact is that with the default settings, Minecraft completely draws all the frames with the same frequency as in the open mode. Because of this, there can be all sorts of freezes and other unpleasant moments when working with the system. After installing the mod, performance will be increased several times.
Features of The Mod
- Increasing the number of frames in the game.
- Reducing the load on the system when idle in the game.
- A necessary mod for weak PC’s.
Dynamic FPS Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API + Architectury API
- Download Dynamic FPS Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Dynamic FPS Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: juliand665 | Source Page: CurseForge