Durability Notifier Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a small client-side mod that makes use of numerous strategies to inform the participant when the instrument is low on sturdiness. It makes use of delicate strategies like utilizing sound or potion results and is absolutely configurable through the in-game configuration menu for ease. So, you’ll be able to configure the mod the way you prefer it.
– Sponsored Ads –
Durability Notifier Mod Features:
The mod tries to remain as vanilla server pleasant as potential. The one characteristic that doesn’t work whereas related to a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue characteristic.
- GiveFatigue – if true offers the participant mining fatigue when the instrument hit it’s maxed so that you received’t by chance break the instrument. (Defaults to false)
- Proportion – is the share from 1 between 100 of sturdiness of the instrument it checks for (Defaults to 10)
- PlaySound – if true performs a noise to the participant in the event that they attempt to use their instrument whereas it’s low on sturdiness (Defaults to false)
- SendMessage – if true shows the message that your instrument is low on sturdiness (Defaults to true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses what coloration/color the message shall be. (Defaults to YELLOW)
- soundlocation – specifies the soundlocation of the sound that “PlaySound” will play. If the sound location inserted is fake it would say so within the log.
- quantity – adjustments the quantity that “PlaySound” makes use of to play the sound. (Defaults to 0.6) [1 was a bit loud]
Durability Notifier Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Durability Notifier Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Durability Notifier Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2