Dungeons Libraries Mod 1.16.5 is a library mod for the Dungeons Suite.
– Sponsored Ads –
Dungeons Libraries Mod Features:
- The registry for Mob Enchantments may be discovered on this mod. By itself it doesn’t add any enchantments, different mods ought to add precise mob enchantments. The first supplier will likely be Dungeons Mobs, which can implement the Mob Enchantments present in MC Dungeons.
- Armor and weapons may be given builtin enchantments. These builtin enchantments are handled like an precise enchantment, however can’t be taken off utilizing typical means. In addition they have the aptitude of breaking the extent restrict of enchantments for 1 piece of kit. No solution to really add builtin enchantments is added right here. Different mods ought to present their very own methods for builtin enchantments. The first person for this will likely be Dungeons Gear, which can utilise this technique for armors and gilded enchants.
- Mobs and gadgets can summon creatures. The summoning/summoner functionality permits to keep up these relationships. The mod additionally offers extra helper strategies to deal with numerous sport methods, like harm and goal deciding on.
- A capability helper is added, to create extra energy when deciding on a goal. These assist decide if a mob or participant is a possible goal. Primarily utilized by the AoEHelper.
Area of Effect (AoE) Helper:
This helper offers a number of helper strategies that enable for rapidly making use of a bit of code to particular targets inside a set distance. Particular options embrace:
- Limiting the variety of targets.
- Blockpos Origin or LivingEntity Origin.
- Distance calculations.
Dungeons Libraries Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Dungeons Libraries Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Dungeons Libraries Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5