in the meantime Honkai: Starrail It may not be a fully open world, but exploration is still a core part of the game. Each planet is divided into various sections and on the map in these sections you will see some chest numbers in the bottom right corner. These chest numbers do not include special chests.
Master Gongshu’s Luminflux Pyxis puzzle is considered one of these special areas and actually lasts three days. You can solve about 3 puzzles each day until you wait for the next server reset. However, solving these puzzles can be very difficult.
How to solve the Luminflux Pyxis puzzle
To find Professor Gonshu and start this puzzle, You must complete the main story first until you unlock the Artisan Commission area. Once here, you will see a special puzzle symbol in the top right corner of the area. This symbol has a redo icon and is different from other puzzle icons.
Go to this area and talk to Professor Gonshu, he generates the first puzzle after the dialogue ends. In this puzzle you will see several pillars with lights in specific directions. One of these pillars has a green circle under it, which is where you shoot the first ray. When the ray goes to another pillar, it is oriented in the direction of the light coming out of it.
If a ray passes through one of the balloons, it will be instantly destroyed. The objective of the puzzle is to destroy all balloons at once.
You can rotate columns clockwise and counterclockwise. moreover, You will be able to move to another position on the 2nd and 3rd days. To avoid confusion, this article will assign a number to each pillar and explain where it should be placed.
Luminflux Pyxis Day One Guide
first day puzzle It’s not that hard as you have to get used to the mechanics first. Here’s what you need to do for each column:
- Rotate the first pillar on the left counterclockwise once Make sure it faces northeast.
- rotate the second Twice counterclockwise on the middle pillar Make sure it faces southeast.
- The upper pillar is Top left must be rotated once clockwise Because you need to face the closest balloon.
- lastly, The bottom right pillar can be rotated once counterclockwise We will face the third pillar mentioned earlier.
The second puzzle of the first day is Increases the total number of pillars you need to control to 5. What you need to do is:
- rotate the first 3 times clockwise on the left pillar Make sure it faces northeast.
- you can simply rotate Counterclockwise once on the second pillar in the bottom center.
- The left pillar above the field is the third pillar. Rotate counterclockwise 3 times Make sure it faces the pillar on the right.
- The 4th pillar to the right of the 3rd pillar faces up. Rotate 4 times in any direction so that it faces downwards.
- finally rotate Counterclockwise on the bottom right pillar Two degrees.
Here are all the steps to solve the final puzzle on the first day.
- rotate the first Left pillar 4 times in any direction Make sure it faces the right side of the balloon.
- The second pillar is to the right of the first pillar. Must rotate clockwise 3 times facing southeast direction.
- The third pillar is a secluded pillar at the top of the field, where you Just rotate counterclockwise twice.
- The lower middle 4th column does not need to be rotated.
- Similarly, the fifth pillar can also be oriented to the left.
Luminflux Pyxis Day 2 Guide
The first puzzle of the second day shows a travel bar on some pillars.
- Rotate the first one, Right side of launch column, counterclockwise direction 3 times.
- The second pillar with the translation bar on top of the first pillar is already oriented correctly. just move to the left.
- The third column will be a column with a travel bar at the bottom. Go left and rotate clockwise twice.
- finally rotate Twice counterclockwise on the upper right pillar.
This time the launch column is on the right side and we need to:
- The first pillar on the left is already in the correct position. Now all you have to do is: Rotate counterclockwise twice.
- The second column is a column with a movable bar at the bottom. Move this to the right side and rotate it clockwise twice.
- The top third pillar is in the correct position and rotation and should not be touched.
- Finally rotate the column 4 times in any direction directly over the launch column.
This part is very confusing as it involves a lot of movement.
- The first pillar is the left pillar without the travel bar.this should be one rotation counterclockwise.
- The left pillar with the travel bar must be moved down first. Then you can: Rotate counterclockwise 3 times.
- pillar to The second right should be rotated counterclockwise direction once.
- the pillar of The bottom of the field should be rotated clockwise one time.
- Finally, we need to install the right pillar with the movable bar. Move down and rotate counterclockwise once.
Luminflux Pyxis Day 3 Guide
After the server resets for the second time, you’ll be able to start the final day of these puzzles.
- The pillar with the moving bar on the left is Moved down and rotated counterclockwise twice Turn left.
- the pillar of The top of the board should be rotated counter-clockwise twice Make sure it faces northwest.
- The bottom pillar with no travel bar is Rotate 4 times in any direction to face up.
- The last column with the travel bar is Move up and rotate counterclockwise 3 times.
Here’s how to solve the second puzzle on the third day.
- The pillar directly above the launch pillar is Move up and rotate clockwise 3 times.
- The bottom middle column is already in the correct position, Just rotate clockwise twice.
- The upper right column is also in the correct position. rotate counterclockwise 3 times facing southwest.
- Finally, the top pillar Bottom right must be rotated 4 times in any direction facing northwest direction.
Finally, I tackled the last puzzle in the Luminflux Pyxis series.
- The pillar to the left of the launch pillar is Move up and rotate counterclockwise 3 times.
- The pillar on the middle right where the launch pillar is facing is the second one.this should be Move right and rotate clockwise once.
- The top left pillar should be moved to the left. one rotation counterclockwise.
- The top right pillar is Rotate twice clockwise in the same position.
- The fifth pillar is located in the upper right center of the launch pillar. Go left and rotate clockwise twice.
- rotate the column 3 times anti-clockwise down the bottom right of the board.
Next: Honkai: Star Rail – Jing Yuan’s Ascension Material