- take screenshot on pc
- Take a screenshot on PlayStation
Since its original release, final fantasy 14 was met with widespread negativity in 2010, but Square Enix has worked hard to rebuild the game and deliver a truly great experience. In 2013, an alternative title, A Realm Reborn, was launched, and the wheels of MMORPGs began to move and begin to regain their relevance.
In August 2020, Square Enix made significant changes to the game’s free trial. This marks a significant increase in our player base. The developers have increased the level cap from 35 to 60, essentially allowing you to play the entirety of A Realm Reborn and Heavensward. If the paid version currently has a level cap of 80, it would be nice to have a level cap of 60 on the free trial. Here’s a quick guide on how to take screenshots and utilize the Gpose feature in Final Fantasy 14.
Updated Apr 7, 2023 by Avery Feyrer: Since the post of this article, Square Enix has added new stickers and frames, as well as new adjustments to lighting settings that affect photos. We’ve updated this guide to highlight these changes.
take screenshot on pc
The platform you play Final Fantasy 14 on will determine how and where your screenshots are saved. If you are playing on PC, print screen The button usually saves the photo.If you want to hide User interfacePress scroll lock button.
If you want to change the location of your saved photos, Other settings Click to select a new save location.
After taking a picture, you can find it saved in Documents on your computer. “My Game” folder.Inside that folder you should find a specific folder labeled final fantasy 14 where the photos are stored.
Take a screenshot on PlayStation
Taking screenshots while playing Final Fantasy 14 on PlayStation is very easy. If you’ve taken screenshots in other Sony games, it’s the same method.
- your PlayStation 4click share Press the button to take a photo.
- If you are playing with PlayStation 5,[共有]button create button.
- when you press Left shoulder button and touchpad Remove the UI from the screen.
As with other PlayStation games, the photos are Save the storage file to the designated Final Fantasy 14 folder.There, you can easily post photos via social media accounts connected to your console or transfer photos to a USB flash drive.
How to use Gpose
Group Pose, also known as Gpose, is the official name for Final Fantasy 14’s photo mode.open character section in the main menu Action and trait menu. you will find Group pose options in the extra Tab for activation.
You can also enter Gpose by typing: “/group pose” again “Pause” in game chat.
Using Group Pose in Final Fantasy 14 is Effective ways to make funny and silly photos Execute commands with you or other party members.in the socializing In the main menu section, you can play with various emotes that appear in the group photo.
By manipulating stop motionyou can take unique photos with your character while performing emotes and other interesting actions.
- In this mode, you can move the camera freely, change filters, pause motion, play with lighting, and more.
- Final Fantasy 14 offers in-depth photo editing with the ability to adjust depth of field, brightness and focus, and even add stickers and frames.
- The game also allows you to adjust the character’s facial features, down to the placement of the eyes and nose.
New Gpose content
Final Fantasy 14’s 6.3 patch update added several new character design options that can spice up your photos.
- new hairstyle options added for Hrothgar and Viera To give these characters a different and unique look.
- new emote This shows how the character behaves as if he is talking through small earbuds. 2 fingers on right ear.
- assortment of new sitting pose when sitting in a chair and when sitting have an accessory like an umbrella. These accessories are Automatically used according to the weather.
In addition to the aforementioned content, the new patch added a number of new content. stickers and frames It highlights the many mythical creatures you’ll encounter throughout Final Fantasy. RGB values.
To unlock stickers in-game, Mysterious Tailis a weekly goal that rewards you with different stickers.
Abbreviation for RGB red, green, blue. These colors are produced by light and by adjusting these values you can Create an assortment of different colors. The RGB values are Default color profile Make your photos as realistic as possible.value is 0 to 255 on a scaleoffers a wide range of possibilities to make your photos unique.
Next: Final Fantasy 14: What You Need to Know About the Free Edition