Doctor O’ Brian Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an completed RPG-themed useful resource pack mission obtainable to common Minecraft gamers. Till now, RPG themed packs have invariably required high-end PC specs to run easily. Whereas it is lovely and refined, not many individuals can really take pleasure in it due to its stuttering FPS. Doctor O ‘Brian is one thing just like the Medieval Pack, solely low-resolution, which satisfies the group with its optimization.
– Sponsored Ads –
Doctor O’ Brian Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Doctor O’ Brian Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: PrinceYuLee | Source Link: CurseForge