Dehydration is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 that introduces a brand new survival facet to the sport that’s each difficult and addictive. Starvation has persistently been the epitome of survival in Minecraft, as as soon as the starvation scale goes down, your character will begin taking harm, and the one solution to forestall your loss of life is to eat edibles.
– Sponsored Ads –
With dehydration, you may have to fret about one other survival bar, the thirst bar. Nonetheless, there is not sufficient water from the river and your bucket to quench your thirst. Gamers will want boiled water from the fireplace and a brand new merchandise. As well as, gamers can retailer water in flasks to maintain them expendable sooner or later.
Dehydration Mod Feature:
- A brand new survival facet is applied.
Dehydration Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download Dehydration Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Dehydration Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5