Default Options Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a useful technique that permits Modpack builders to ship default settings with out the inclusion of an options.txt file as a result of that may override the participant alternations.
– Sponsored Ads –
So as phrases, builders will make the most of this mod for default possibility and keybinding distribution with out overriding the participant modifications on modpack replace variations.
It implies that fairly than transport the options.txt, you’ll manipulate with a “defaultoptions” folder and ship it in your modpack that consists of the defaults previous saved by way of the corresponding command referred to as /defaultoptions command.
Default Options Mod FEATURES
- Gamers start with the options they’ve configured and naturally, future alternations will not be overridden when updating
- Keybinds which can be configured by the modpack shall be arrange as new defaults. It additionally implies that modifications from the customers will even persist on up to date variations
- The checklist of the server is pre-populated with the checklist of the server supplied by the modpack
This text will present directions for all of you with the hope of giving a greater expertise.
Organising Default Keys, Default Options Mod, and Default Servers
- Firstly, you need to configure the keybinds, choices and server checklist as you want to all of them to be within the default configuration.
- Launch /defaultoptions saveAll command to retailer these choices into the defaultoptions folder
- You must guarantee that you just ship the default choices folder, not the options.txt and servers.dat from the unique folder.
- New installations will now start together with your choices by default.
In conclusion, Default Options Mod means that you can arrange default options mod with out the overriding gamers’ modifications each time updating. Now you’ll be able to download it at no cost right here and get’s began to get pleasure from its greatness.
Default Options Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Default Options Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Default Options Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10