Default Dark Mode Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 gives not a lot however a darkish GUI. Extra particularly, this useful resource pack makes not solely your GUI but additionally your HUD bar and stock look cooler and swagger with a darkish theme. The pack is appropriate for gamers preferring darkish coloration for his or her sport expertise however it’s nonetheless a must-try for everybody. Please be aware that you will want to put in Optifine to ensure that the pack to work, and shaders are additionally really useful for a greater sport expertise. In case you discover this pack fascinating, download it from the hyperlinks under and revel in!
– Sponsored Ads –
Default Dark Mode Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Default Dark Mode Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2