Deep Blue is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that is very simple, but stylish and at the same time bright texture pack, which includes many unique animations, as well as new models. Deep Blue houses a light sci-fi atmosphere, allowing players to feel comfortable in the environment.
– Sponsored Ads –
In addition, the color palette of the resourcespak is quite bright, although not too bright. The textures are also soft and clean, which distinguishes it from the traditional “improved vanilla” packs. A lot of noise has also been removed in the pack, the colors are brighter and considered better than vanilla Minecraft.
Deep Blue Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Deep Blue Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: catcatdogcat | Source Link: CurseForge