Decorative Winter Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 consists of some winter-themed decorative blocks. Let’s embark on enjoying your favourite game with the brand new creation and mining its features now!
– Sponsored Ads –
Decorative Winter Mod Highlights
It’s a Minecraft mod that accommodates a couple of interesting blocks set in a wierd them. They’re good so that you can make your house or the encircling space look as in winter. A few of them are shaped on the Decorative Blocks mod.
The product was generated for MMD WinterJam 2020.
Releases: 1.16.2~5 – 1.18.x
Dependencies: Decorative Blocks(above 1.7.0)
- Dry Grass Blocks
- Dry Grass/Fern, snowloggable, hit it with a snowball and you’ll receive a surprising snowy scene
- Dry Tall Grass/Large Fern
- Festive Chain
- Snowy Palisades, snowloggable
- Snowy Seats, snowloggable
- Wood Branches
- Wreath created with candy berries
- The frosty wand works on regular palisades/seats to collect the snow.
- Launch it on grass/foliage blocks to show the grass/foliage within the area to the dry fashion.
- Smelt grass, foliage, leaves to have dry grass/foliage and branches
- Make the most of snow blocks on palisades/seats/grass/foliage to realize the snowlogged block
- Select a shovel on a snowlogged block to clear it
Decorative Winter is an easy however very thrilling beauty mod. It’s obligatory to put in Minecraft Forge, Fabric API and Fabric Modloader at first!
Decorative Winter Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Decorative Winter Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Decorative Winter Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5