As its title suggests, Decorative Blocks Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a particularly helpful mod with the primary operate of including a sequence of recent and distinctive ornamental blocks to the magical blocky world of Minecraft. Due to this fact, there isn’t a purpose so that you can ignore this mod throughout the recreation.
– Sponsored Ads –
About Decorative Blocks Mod
Clearly, this mod will assist the sandbox world add new colours and kinds. That is really a necessary ornamental block theme mod in your recreation.
Listed here are some features of the mod:
- Bonfire: throw hearth powder into the hearth to create a spectacular hearth impact.
- Thatch: create a circulate by chopping the straw with scissors.
- Wood fence to put in across the backyard.
- Block giant wood blocks.
- Chandelier: reverse crafting with 4 torches.
- Pile of stones: reverse crafting with 4 dust.
- Stone column.
- The ladder may be climbed.
- Planks, traps.
- Wood chair: right-click to take a seat on.
Decorative Blocks Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Decorative Blocks Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Decorative Blocks Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4