Death Counter is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.4, which allows the server to count the number of player deaths (since the installation of the mod). The mod will also notify the player about the number of deaths on the server (configurable). Can save deaths per session or export all deaths to a text file. And there are also leaderboards as a top of all deaths on the server. There will be no benefit from the single mode with the mod, so this mod is ideal for the online server of Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
- /dc (or /deathcounter) [/user] – see about the death of a player.
- /dc reset (all/user) – reset statistics of deaths.
Death Counter Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Death Counter Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Death Counter Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: ohaiiChun | Source Page: CurseForge