David’s Details Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a medieval and detailed Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by DavidTheDude.
This Useful resource pack is a really lovely and have some pretty textures in it. It has some extremely detailed textures and water textures and reasonable glowstone. It’s a medieval Useful resource pack and you can too construct some fortresses, constructing castles and dungeons. Nearly each textures are presently being redesigned and a few textures will is likely to be up to date in future.
– Sponsored Ads –
David’s Details Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Flowers and Podzol.
- Improved block breaking animation.
- Improved Spiders and Chickens.
- Textured some new gadgets.
- Up to date Mossy cobblestone.
- Textured Mob Spawner.
- New textures for blocks.
- Added round 35+ textures.
- Animated lava and diamond ore.
David’s Details Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
David’s Details Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DavidTheDude | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft