Dark GUI Reimagined Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a dark model of the GUI Reimagined pack with a bit extra distinctive and attention-grabbing look for every block. Merely, the GUI nonetheless has some further particulars and issues just like the stonecutter, crafting desk with vanilla type. This pack additionally provides gamers with a mini image of respective blocks within the GUI in addition to the fashionable minimized dimension of every container. All in all, this pack is appropriate for many who want to attempt GUI Reimagined in a darkish and mysterious mode.
– Sponsored Ads –
Dark GUI Reimagined Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dark GUI Reimagined Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1