Dark And Clear Resource Pack 1.18.2 is a straightforward pack that edits GUI textures to offer your Minecraft a darkish look and one other particulars. With this pack put in, numerous options from font, clear merchandise slots to arrow formed crosshair will likely be utilized with a darkish and clear look. All in all, this pack will enhance your gameplay expertise with the enhancement of colour filters.
– Sponsored Ads –
Dark and Clear Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dark and Clear Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2