Dandelion X is a Texture for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 that’s the successor to its predecessor, Dandelion Resource Pack. In relation to 16x decision, it’s thought-about the perfect of the perfect. The set contains quirky, distinctive however fairly natural textures, as they’re the must-have catalysts relating to figuring out the success of the set.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s the point of the textures?
In comparison with the unique model of Minecraft, Dandelion X is a patchwork of textures. A rationale that makes the set recognizable even to novice gamers. Along with all of the modern features, this package deal can also be appropriate with many frequent mods, comparable to “Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, RFTools, Industrial Craft 2, JEI and addons, Iron Chest, Baubles, Trashslot.
Dandelion X Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dandelion X Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2