Dandelion X is a Texture for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that is the successor to its predecessor, Dandelion Resource Pack. When it comes to 16x resolution, it is considered the best of the best. The set includes quirky, unique but quite organic textures, as they are the must-have catalysts when it comes to determining the success of the set.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s the point of the textures?
Compared to the original version of Minecraft, Dandelion X is a patchwork of textures. A rationale that makes the set recognizable even to novice players. In addition to all the innovative aspects, this package is also compatible with many common mods, such as “Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, RFTools, Industrial Craft 2, JEI and addons, Iron Chest, Baubles, Trashslot.
Dandelion X Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dandelion X Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: xerotrinity | Source Link: CurseForge