Custom Skin Loader – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a mod that can load a skin from any online source or local source.
The functions of the mod that you can use:
– Sponsored Ads –
- Restore official skins
- Use offline skins
- Download skins from a third-party site
- Even download skins from your computer
- Make a dynamic skull
- Apply HD and transparent skins
- Do what you can imagine with skins
- Lots of skin download API support and a customizable skin download list
- You can use this feature to customize your skin download list to download from any skin server you want.
- If you own a skin server, you can use CustomSkinLoader to download a skin from your server if one of the api has been updated.
In the default list, we restored skins from Mojang. And if you need to upload skins to a third-party source, you can put them in LittleSkin if you’re in China, while ElyBy is recommended for other users.
HD Skins Support.
- Although there is no Optifine or MCPatcher , CustomSkinLoader solves this problem.
- You can easily see the skin.
- Fixed head loading bug, dynamic head is supported.
- Cache profile to a file, and it can be used without internet.
- Load the skin directly from your computer.
- You can also use this feature to preview your skin in the game and even change the default skin and model.
- You can download a local skin using any API (except MojangAPI).
- Fixed problem with rendering incorrect textures.
- Using this mod, you can see the correct player avatar in the viewer menu, not Steve and Alex.
Custom Skin Loader Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Custom Skin Loader Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Custom Skin Loader Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: xfl03 | Source Page: CurseForge