Curios API Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is added into the Minecraft sport to be truly a versatile and extendable accent and tools API for each builders and customers. If you’re enthusiastic about it and wish extra exploration, you’ll be able to observe the article proper now.
– Sponsored Ads –
Primarily, the principle goal of this accent is to supply important performance for builders with the intention to be doable to conveniently and compatibly add additional accent or tools slots. As well as, it additionally brings customers the opportunity of configuring these slots as they need. By default setting, this mod provides no new content material apart from a listing GUI. In truth, there are solely two objects. The latter is simply out there by way of the Inventive menu and basically thought of to be examples for builders utilizing as soon as they code their very own integration.
The mod comes together with loads of excellent options together with:
- Extendable equipment slots via a central library:
- By way of an identifier registry, new tools slots are capable of be created and managed merely.
- Equivalent identifiers are merged collectively with the intention to stop any practical redundancies in addition to supply absolute compatibility to potential objects
- Distinctive identifiers are nonetheless capable of be made use of to mark distinctive sorts if applicable.
- Slots are just created on-demand:
- It’s a truth that each one slots can be made solely as wanted which means that by default, there’ll no slots included. This function will assist to lower circumstances by which a number of redundant slots can be found however not embody any appropriate objects to enter the slot.
- Slots are totally customizable:
- Slots are capable of have customizable backgrounds, numerous sizes, and be turned off or hidden.
- By way of the API, builders are doable to entry capabilities with the intention to activate or flip off a participant’s slots in addition to add or clear a selected variety of slots.
- Flexible item->curio relations making use of the handy vanilla tag system:
- Primarily, potential curios can be chosen by way of the vanilla tag system. This implies classifying objects into curio classes can be as straightforward and easy as making a .json file within the knowledge/curios/tags folder.
- Gadgets are capable of be categorized into a number of curios sort to your choice so long as they’re tagged within the appropriate recordsdata.
- Completely integrated with other inventory mechanics:
- Basically, Mending and Curses will be capable to perform nicely with all relevant objects which can be geared up within the curio slots.
- Moreover, there are a number of small options for builders to make use of with the intention to simply combine their objects and mechanics into the curio system.
- Accessible from a single GUI:
- This mod comes together with its personal GUI that’s accessible from the stock. It’ll show all the present slots to a participant. From this, gamers are capable of view all expanded tools slots in a central place with out having to entry completely different stock GUIs.
Now you’ll be able to obtain Curios API Mod free of charge right here with none hesitation and luxuriate in all of its greatnesses.
Curios API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Curios API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Curios API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3 + 1.16.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2