Cuneiform Mod 1.18.2, 1.16.5 is a help library for azmalent’s Mods.
– Sponsored Ads –
Cuneiform Mod Features:
- A versatile, annotation-based config system with subcategory help.
- Annotation-based mod proxy system.
- Lessons that assist with content material registration (producing merchandise varieties, render sorts and many others…).
- Information situations to disable recipes/loot tables relying on configs.
- Automagical community package deal serialization.
- Simplified shapeless recipe matching.
- Many different utility capabilities.
- /dimteleport (or /dimtp for brief): like regular teleport command, however for teleporting to different dimensions
- /killall: equal to /kill @e[type=!player]
- /killitems: equal to /kill @e[type=item]
Cuneiform Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Cuneiform Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Cuneiform Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5