Cubix Resource Pack 1.16.2, 1.14.4 for Minecraft will not be a really well-known Pack among the many group, sitting beneath a thousand downloads. It doesn’t imply that Cubix is dangerous, it’s simply not but welcomed by the gamers. As a substitute of constructing Minecraft extra practical like all these try-to-hard Packs on the market, Cubix takes a special flip by imposing the blocky fashion of Minecraft to be extra blocky? Surprisingly, it labored out tremendous good and led to some very spectacular visuals.
– Sponsored Ads –
Cubix Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Cubix Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2