Crystal Slimes is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, that is precisely the useful resource pack that Crystal Slimes known as. Who would have thought, a small set that makes slimes seem extra crystallized, identical to slime blocks. Thus far, we’re not fairly certain what heights the resourcepak will attain and what sort of viewers it would enchantment to.
– Sponsored Ads –
All we all know is that any more, killing slugs might be way more painful for us gamers, as these new slugs are way more lovely. What are you ready for? Set up these textures and make slug slaying harmless slugs a lot tougher.
Crystal Slimes Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Crystal Slimes Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: Bobisnotap | Source Link: CurseForge