Croptopia Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 will add lots of new crops to Minecraft. Its function is to make the farming trade in Minecraft extra attention-grabbing and value paying extra consideration to. In fact, together with new crops, Croptopia will add lots of new meals to Minecraft (as much as 101 completely different meals).
– Sponsored Ads –
Croptopia Mod Features:
At present, Croptopia provides to Minecraft 54 completely different crops and 21 completely different vegetation as follows:
- New crops: Artichoke, asparagus, barley, basil, bell pepper, black beans, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, cauliflower, celery, espresso, corn, cranberries, cucumber, currants, eggplant, elderberries, garlic, ginger , grapes, inexperienced beans, inexperienced onions, honeydew, hops, kale, kiwis, leeks lettuce, mustard, oats, olives, onions, peanuts, chile peppers, pineapple, radish, raspberries, rhubarb, rice, rutabaga, saguaro, soybeans, spinach , squash, strawberries, candy potatoes, tomatilloes, tomatoes turmeric, turnips, yams, zucchini.
- New bushes: apple, banana, orange, persimmon, plums cherries, lemons grapefruit, kumquats peach, coconut, nutmeg, fig, nectarine, mango, dragon fruit, star fruit, avocado, apricot, pear, lime, date.
To have the ability to get seeds for the mod’s new crops, you simply want to make use of Hoe to destroy Tall Grass. For vegetation, they may seem in several biomes.
Have enjoyable taking part in the game!
Croptopia Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Croptopia Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Croptopia Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5