Costumes is a costume Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.12.2 that adds a lot of new outfits to your closet. In addition, there are many superhero and celebrity costumes. But they will only be available in creative mode.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Jesse: Jesse’s clothes from story mode, no hair.
- Notch: Notch’s clothes, for the same reason as the beard.
- DoctorGrass Costume.
- Bob the Builder Costume.
- DanTDM: Dan’s Clothes.
- Police Costume .
- Troll: Head and clothing from the usual Minecraft troll skin. Without shoes, use DoctorGrass shoes. They are the same.
- Such additions to the troll: hacker mask and Mambo Jumbo’s hair and mustache.
- Joker Costume.
- The husk costume.
- Tramp costume.
- Superman costume: no hair.
- Jeb’s clothes: including the weird tiara.
- Full Ninja Costume: head looks like a hijab.
- Gingerbread Man: full armor.
- Spider-Man costume: eyes are white, but for a good look, half invisible.
- Deadpool costume: same Spider-Man ad.
Costumes Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Costumes Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Costumes Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.12.2
Author: doctorgrass + redrosewarrior1 | Source Page: CurseForge