Corpse Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is an fascinating Forge mod that may create a corpse into the world. Now you’ll by no means lose the gadgets you will have collected within the Minecraft world.
– Sponsored Ads –
About Corpse Mod
This mod spawns a corpse after the character dies, the corpse contains all of the gadgets you will have in your stock.
Within the means of combating for creatures, the participant’s sacrifice is inevitable. Should you really feel sorry for what you will have and wish to restore them, obtain this mod immediately.
Here are some features of the mod:
- Discover all gadgets by right-clicking on the corpse. When you will have obtained all of the gadgets you personal, the corpse will disappear.
- View all previous deaths when urgent the U key. From there, you may get better all gadgets if you’re in Artistic mode.
- View the demise historical past of different characters by getting into the command /deathhistory.
- Get better misplaced gadgets when urgent the Gadgets button within the demise historical past interface. Be aware which you could solely get gadgets again in Artistic mode.
- Teleport to the useless location, and show it within the chat window
Corpse [Forge] mod can be a helpful mod that helps you protect the gadgets you get within the sport.
Corpse Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Corpse Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Corpse Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2