Corail Tombstone is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows the player to get a very useful feature, namely the ability to loot game graves. Yes, yes, now after the death of the player, all things will not disappear in any biome after a while, and will be in a makeshift storage in the form of a grave. It is also worth noting that when you die, you will receive a specialized key, which is just what you will be able to open the tomb to take your things back. It is worth noting that absolutely all things will be saved.
– Sponsored Ads –
Features of the Mod:
- There are several options for graves – decorative and ghostly.
- Another feature is the presence of souls and a little bit of other magic.
Corail Tombstone Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Corail Tombstone Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Corail Tombstone Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: Corail_31 | Source Page: CurseForge