Conquest Resource Pack for 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is designed by monsterfisher. It is a very good pack with rich colours and choices you will actually really feel additional expert whereas having fun with this convenient useful resource pack.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Helpful resource Pack relies on extremely regarded JohnSmith Legacy Helpful resource Pack. It is RPG or medieval , lifelike mannequin pack. It is based on Inside decorations inside the rooms and creating modern buildings , you can assemble citadel moreover. This pack stays to be in enchancment goal it has many changes beforehand. It has 32×32 choice. You may too soften down blocks after which craft into diverse types of types. This pack is a mixture of 70% choices of Conquest and leisure 30% choices of Johnsmith. We now have Cobblestone , stone bricks , mobs , blocks , establishing , castles and far more.
Conquest Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Conquest Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10