Connectibles Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 was particularly made so as to add a linked texture to a wide range of blocks. In distinction to the earlier blurred or fractured textures when connecting totally different objects, this new pack permits Minecrafter to properly mix them with one another. Particularly, copper blocks have transitions between the variants. Different features embrace double primaries slabs with a customized brick texture, sandstone stairs’ fronts with edges on each steps, and lower sandstone with a customized backside CTM textures (primarily based on their facet texture). All in all, with this pack put in, you’ll certainly get essentially the most out of the gameplay and be capable of enhance the general surroundings.
– Sponsored Ads –
Connectibles Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Connectibles Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1