Connectible Chains is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 that introduces a new mechanism into the game that allows you to experiment with chains. As before, chains can only be used in a linear fashion by directly connecting them to each other. However, with the addition of Connectible Chains, chains have become more flexible, allowing players to modify their connection at will.
– Sponsored Ads –
This feature seems fairly simple, but offers great potential in terms of gameplay. Players can decorate their homes, create outside areas, and protect their bases from hostile entities. Overall, this is the kind of nifty addition that many players have been waiting for.
Connectible Chains Mod Feature
- Chains can now be connected.
Connectible Chains Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Connectible Chains Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Connectible Chains Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5