Compliance Textures on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a gem that has been hidden from most gamers for therefore lengthy. The resourcespak is easy in execution, element and undoubtedly smoothness. The creator chooses to stay primitive in the case of texturing, as they do not exit of their strategy to create some revolutionary, quirky artwork type, however reasonably follow the one which has prevailed all through the lifetime of Minecraft. As well as, many secondary animations have been applied, making the atmosphere way more alive, which has improved the immersion for normal gamers.
– Sponsored Ads –
Compliance Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Compliance Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft (32x) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (64x) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5