Compact Status Effects is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will help the player to keep track of absolutely all the effects that have been imposed on the player. This simple and very handy modification, which helps the player to know what exactly of the amplifications works at a certain point in time.
– Sponsored Ads –
There are several options for information panels. The first panel displays the effects’ time of action, as well as the icon of the effect itself. The second will show the name of the effect, as well as its time of action. The third one will just help you see the effect in action.
- To choose which of these panels will work in the game, you can go to the menu. The player will also be able to change the panel himself and select the desired one.
- In addition, the player will be able to change some color parameters and other settings.
Compact Status Effects Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Compact Status Effects Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Compact Status Effects Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: HellsingDarge | Source Page: CurseForge